Sicilian's Baby of Shame by Carol Marinelli (Billionaire's and One Night Heirs #3)

Review by TashNz | 4 Stars

I enjoyed my second story in this trilogy of books.  I like how the two characters met and how Sophie on that one particular day threw all caution to the wind and went with her instincts.  Two highly unlikely characters to get a happy ever after together did so in a story that was entertaining, unique and a very interesting read.

I love how Bastiano was portrayed to the outside world as an unlikeable chap but from Sophie's eyes she's seen nothing but "nice".  I was intrigued by his back story and am very much looking forward to Sophie's friends story where she is marrying the Sultan!

A story I literally made myself finish in one sitting, so bleary eyed this morning and one that I recommend to all who love something different, something that pushes boundaries on the characters and anyone who loves Carol Marinelli's wonderful world of imagination.